this monday, i'm thankful for...
1. for the men and women who have served and sacrificed for our country and our freedom
2. finding out we're having a boy and getting to see him during my 20 week ultrasound
3. a frozen yogurt family date
4. "chunking it in" over a lunch buffet and having lots of laughs with my mom and sister
|note the difference between my soy-wasabi mixture (on the left)|
& my mom's (on the right). one of us is more feisty than the other.
5. my husband, my husband, my husband and celebrating 6 years of being married to him this weekend! in the last six years we've moved 6 times, toured across the country and overseas in a rock band, served as missionaries in the us and germany, changed jobs 5 times (combined), had our first child, bought a house, have another child on the way and have learned a lot about life, sacrifice, joy, transition, grace, grieving, love and jesus through each other...so thankful for the story and adventures God's given us so far (the fun and difficult) and looking ahead to all else he has in store!
a few random pics of us over the last 6 years:
|dressed in traditional korean clothes to|
celebrate my mom's 60th b-day
|at the garden of the gods, on tour in colorado|
|driving up highway 1|
|living in germany, enjoying the snow|
|getting ready for english cafe!|
|hiking in cinque terre -one of our most favorite places ever|
|living and working in orlando at LH and expecting asher|
|2 month old parents|