thankful on mondays: may 2
this monday, i'm thankful for...
1. the joy and mystery of "expecting" and how God uses times of waiting and preparation
2. getting to dig in the dirt with matt and asher saturday morning
3. spending time with my dear friend kim over coffee
4. hearing story after story from young and old of how christ has rescued and transformed lives during the baptism service at church this past weekend
5. my brave friend ellen having a successful move to a new city in germany
what are you thankful for?