this monday, i'm thankful for...
1. a hair stylist who knows how to cut/style thick asian hair (and is also a fun friend).
2. francis chan's book, Crazy Love.
3. free letttuce wraps at p.f.chang's.
4. watching God work in a friend's life as her hope increases, prayers are answered and the bible comes alive to her for the first time.
5. my friend ellen coming to visit tomorrow!
an excerpt from Pablo Neruda's Ode to thanks:
"The world is a threatening place
makes the rounds
from one pair of lips to another.
soft as a bright
and sweet as a petal of sugar
filling the mouth with its sound
or else a mumbled
so, what are YOU thankful for, today??