picking apples

i love fall.  from flavors like pumpkin and apple-cinnamon, to trees that are set ablaze with vibrant colors, and the feel of cool, crisp air mixed with days of squinty-eyed sunshine...i love it all.  i'm convinced that it is the perfect season for a melancholy idealist like myself - the season that stretches time before the coldness of winter and fills our senses with richness, beauty and color.

today has been a perfect fall day full of sweet little blessings.  it started with being able to sleep in until 8 o'clock - which is a big deal for those of us with little people... then, matt suprised me with a pumpkin spice latte from starbucks. 

after breakfast, i got my hair cut and got to see my friend chang, who is the best hairstylist, ever (if you live in the area and are looking for a stylist, let me know - she's great).

and finally, it was off to stuckey's apple orchard with my 3 favorite boys...

racing down rows of apple trees
asher's first picked apple!

reaching way up high for more


1st apple cider slushie

he was so happy we found a tractor


lots of little things to be thankful to God for...
1 comment