thankful on mondays
this monday, i'm thankful for these 5 things...
1. these gray-blue eyes that remind me of the sky after a storm
2. watching moments like these:
3. butternut squash and proscuitto spaghetti (that i learned about in a blogpost by my friend, anne)
4. the indianapolis children's museum and friends to enjoy it with
5. our church and our small group.
and in particular,
being challenged by yesterday's sermon on greed,
and reading the book radical with our small group.
what are you thankful for this monday?