thankful on mondays
this monday, i'm thankful for these 5 things...
1. progress and hope with the seemingly impossible task of potty training this precious little man...
(potty training has been one of the hardest things i've ever done. more on that in another post)
2. the little things. things that remind me of beauty and creativity in our home (especially on those days when i am feeling particularly cooped up and feel like i'm spending the entire day either rocking a little baby to sleep or sitting in our hall bathroom potty-training)
|what i was staring at while (unsuccessfully) rocking my baby to sleep|
3. hanging out and talking with my friend ashli
4. timothy being 6 months old
5. a cafe dessert date with my hubby
what are you thankful for?