embrace the camera 8/9/2012

me and my big little.  this picture sums up the season we've been in for the last 6 months, in so many ways.  we've had a lot of hard days, he and i.  he's challenged me in a million ways.  he's also made me laugh in a million more.  at 3 and a 1/2, his energy and determination for good or bad has been unmatchable.   and every night, we end the day with his daddy and i reminding him how loved he is, no matter what the day has brought or what the days ahead will bring.  before i met this little man, i had no idea how hard (impossible without God) it would be to live that promise out day in, day out and how many times i would fall short...but i also had no idea what a hand-crafted by God, treasure and joy, this little man would be.  i am so, so thankful to be his mama and for all the ways God uses being his mama to show me more of who he is and how much i desperately need a Savior.

linking up here:
6 comments

Popular Posts