Fair Friday Finds: Feel Good Collections

It was almost a year ago when I met Erin at a Noonday Collection Trunk show.  She was such a kind heart and I loved talking with her.  Her heart for fair trade and using her time and purchasing power to make an impact on a global level was so evident!   We talked about what it would be like for her to possibly be an ambassador with Noonday, but her schedule, season in life and entrepreneur mind and heart led her down another path and into a whole new adventure with fair trade and fashion.  She started her own online company months after our encounter and I am so excited to share her company with you.  We were messaging just this past week and she said that it was her encounter with Noonday and being at the trunk show where we met, that further inspired her to start something new.  I love how connections and passions and advocating for others can birth new adventures.

There's lots to shop for at Feel Good Collections but here are a couple of things I have been eyeing recently:

This adorable cream and slate striped knit hat is on my wishlist.  It is made in Bolivia and it is hand-knitted from 100% alpaca yarn.  Isn't it lovely?


shop for this and other knits here

I also think these sweet little Kantha coin purses are adorable and would make nice little stocking stuffers or gifts.  They are made out of recycled materials and from Bangladesh.  You might remember me sharing about my Kantha throw quilt a little while back and how it is one of my favorite throw blankets, ever.


shop for these here

For any of you who are local to the Indy area, and want to see more of the collection in person, Erin will be at this event with pieces on hand.





Post a Comment

Popular Posts